Healthy and environmentally compatible enjoyment
- Ecologically sustainable equipment
- Stone-pine furnitureand pillows
- Oak plant floors
- Wood from sustainable forestry
- Low-allergenic materials
- Low-electro smog environment
- Innovativeclimate protection
- Air conditioning onSolarIce-basis
- Environmentally compatible products
- Natural wellness enjoyment
- Bio-Beauty with natural cosmetics
- Restaurant withsustainable kitchen
Free movement at the Logierhus
The Logierhus Langeoog offers best conditions for an excellent feel-good holiday for guests with walking difficulties. All areas of the hotel can be easily and comfortably accessed with a wheelchair. With exception of the pool, the spa area is also barrier-free. The hotel offers elegant rooms that are especially designed for use by guests with walking difficulties.
Best comfort for guests with walking disabilities
Langeoog is one of the most popular accessible travel destinations in Germany. The island strives to make as many areas as possible accessible. Persons with a handicap will find a wide offer of infrastructure and services, from suitable toilets to special beach wheelchairs.
Environment with low levels of electrosmog
Enjoy highest sleeping comfort
To ensure you a relaxing and comfortable sleep during your holiday, we have a low level of electrosmog in our hotel bedrooms.
Electrosmog and sleeping quality
Electrosmog can, especially at night, be harmful to your health. The metabolic functions and the immune system are lowered during sleep. The impacts of electrosmog interfere with the regeneration phase at night, and the human body does not get its necessary recovery.
At the hotel Idyll Heckenrose, we will do everything necessary to make sure you have a healthy and relaxing sleep. In all of our bedrooms we have integrated mains decoupler that activate automatically as soon as you turn off the last power source.
The mains decoupler disconnects all power lines from the main supply at night, if they are not needed. This ensures a low level of electrosmog and a completely comfortable and relaxing sleep.
Renewable energy forms and fascinating energy efficiency
In the light of climate change, more and more people consciously decide to take environmentally compatible holidays. Contribute to climate protection with the good feeling of travelling environmentally compatibly. The climate-compatible hotel Logierhus Langeoog uses smart solutions to save energy and avoid CO2 emissions.
- Innovative icy solar heat storage
- In-house wind turbines
- High-efficiency solar installations
- Biogas CHP for electricity and heat
- Purchase of 100% green electricity by local energy producers
- Solar thermal energy for heat recovery
- Passive house construction
- Optimum thermal insulation
- Energy efficient window systems
- Climate-friendly ventilation technology
- Heat recovery
- Efficient LED backlight
- Sustainable operational concept
- Energy savings by efficient spa technology
Environmentally compatible energy from SolarIce
Renewable energies without CO2 emission
An essential component of the Logierhus Langeoog energy concept is the SolarIce accumulator. The system uses innovative storage technology, impressively combining five natural energy sources for heating and cooling:
- Sun: Solar energy is not only directly used in summer but also stored for the coming heating period in winter.
- Air: The SolarIce-System uses heated air as an additional power source. Combined solar-air collectors therefore work even with cloudy skies and at night.
- Earth: Geothermal heat from the top layers supports the system. The SolarIce accumulator is designed to use consistent geothermal heat between 8° and 10° C in the best possible fashion throughout the year.
- Water: Water is particularly efficient as heat storage medium, particularly in the low temperature range.
- Ice: Crystallisation heat results when water turns into ice. This heat is used for heating. The ice is used for cooling in summer.
The long-term energy accumulator with its special heat exchanger set-up makes it possible to use summer heat for winter and winter cold for summer. Up to 40% of the heating power for winter and up to 96% of the cooling energy for summer can be saved this way – nearly CO2-free.
With this smart solution, Logierhus Langeoog permits climate-compatible holidays without any loss of high comfort.
Wohlfühl-Schlafzimmer für Ihren Inselurlaub
The house’s rooms and suites are equipped with high-quality stone pine furniture. Stone pine wood creates a natural environment with positive effects on the cardiovascular system.t.
Scientists of the Austrian research society JOHANNEUM RESEARCH in Weiz were able to gain new insights on the positive effects of stone pine wood: it reduces heart frequency, permitting better quality of sleep and offering relaxation.
Stone pine wood – pure relaxation